Marriage Certificate :- Marriage Certificate is the proof of marriage of the bride and groom. Marriage certificate is an important document required for a married couple. Without a marriage certificate, a married couple cannot get any changes done in their new documents. It is known that after getting married, it is necessary for everyone to get a marriage certificate made.
Today in this article we will provide you complete information about Marriage Certificate PDF Form. In this article, we will provide you complete information about how to Download Marriage Certificate Form, documents required for this and process of offline online application for marriage certificate etc.
Marriage Certificate Form Rajasthan
Marriage Certificate Rajasthan :– State Government has provided both offline and online facility to the married couples of Rajasthan to get their marriage certificate made. To get the marriage certificate, the applicant can apply through either offline or online mode.
Marriage Certificate Form PDF Download
Marriage Certificate Form PDF Download :- Government of Rajasthan has issued Marriage Certificate Application Form which you can download from our website.
|Pdf Form Name||Marriage Certificate Card Form|
|Pdf Size||95 kb|
|Download Pdf||Click the Download Button|
You can download the Marriage Certificate Application Form from here.
Documents required for marriage certificate :- The following documents are required for marriage certificate.
- Aadhar card of bride and groom
- age certificate of bride and groom
- Affidavit of two witnesses with notary
- Affidavit by the bride and groom not to kill the foetus
- Identity of both the witnesses and their husband’s document
- passport size photo of bride and groom
- wedding invitation card
- photo of bride and groom together
The following documents are required.
Required Eligibility for Marriage Certificate :- The following Eligibility are necessary for getting a marriage certificate in Rajasthan.
- Applicant should be resident of Rajasthan
- The age of the husband should be 21 years and the age of the wife should be 18 years.
- All the documents of the bride and groom should be available.
- If the applicant applies within 21 days of marriage, then the application will be made free of cost.
Marriage Certificate Apply Online
Online Application for Marriage Certificate :-
- First of all, the applicant has to go to the official website of Rajasthan, where he will have to click on the common application form.
- After clicking on the application form, you will have to select the option for marriage certificate on its page.
- After that enter the new page by entering the captcha code.
- Now the marriage certificate form of Rajasthan will open there.
- After filling all your details carefully and uploading the required documents click on the submit button.
In this way you will be registered for Rajasthan Marriage Certificate from the Pehchan Portal.
Marriage Certificate Helpline Number
marriage certificate helpline number :- For the convenience of its citizens, the Government of Rajasthan has issued a helpline number for any problem related to marriage certificate, on which you can contact to get information related to marriage certificate.
Helpline number (Toll-free) — 1800 180 6785
you read also :-
Ration Card Application Form UP | Download Now
Download And Print Birth Certificate Application Form – Rajasthan
Download And Print Caste Certificate Application Form PDF – Rajasthan
We hope that the information related to Download And Print Marriage Certificate Application Form has been got from the article written by us and you will not have faced any problem in downloading the application form. If you have any other problem or any question related to this, then definitely tell us by commenting so that we can help you. Thank you!