How To Electronically Sign A PDF :- If you have to Sign A PDF Document and send it to someone on email, then you will first take a print of that document, then after signing it and then scan it and mail it, which is a very long process, If I tell you a good way for this, then your time will be less in this process.
I will tell you how you can add your signature to any PDF document in this way. And later by saving it, you can send or read it anywhere.
You can easily do this process on Windows, Macs, iPhone, Android, iPad etc. platforms.
How To Electronically Sign A PDF
Use Adobe Reader :-
You can easily sign any PDF document using Adobe Reader.
It is one of the most feature packed and actually has excellent support for pdf documents. After using the acrobat online signature tool, share your pdf file securely with others .
How To Sign On A PDF :- Follow these easy steps to fill and sign a PDF using an e-signature:
- Click the Select a file button above or drag and drop a file into the drop zone.
- Select the PDF document you want to fill in and sign.
- After Acrobat uploads the file, sign in to complete the fillable form.
- Use the toolbar to fill in the form fields and add your PDF signature.
- Click Next.
- Download your completed form or get a link to share your PDF online.
How To Add Signature To PDF
Use Docsign :-
If you need to make an electronic signature on a contract quickly, then with the help of this tool, you can easily put your signature on that PDF document in just a few clicks.
You can easily sign PDF by following some of the steps given by us.
- Create a free DocuSign eSignature account. If you already have one, sign into your existing account. For new users, check out our guide to getting started with DocuSign eSignature.
- Click the Start button. Select Sign a Document.
- Choose Upload and select the PDF document that you want to sign.
- Check the “I’m the only signer” box (if applicable).
- Click Sign.
- Drag and drop your signature from the left-hand navigation panel to the desired location on your PDF document.
- Click Finish.
Send Document For Electronic Signature
How to Send a PDF Document for Electronic Signature :-
- Upload documents for signature.
- Drag and drop fields that you need the signer to fill out: name, address, date, initials, signature, etc.
- Add an email address for the signer and click send.
You read also :-
How To Save Google Doc As PDf And Share It
5 Best PDF Editor Software In 2023
We hope that the information related to How To Electronically Sign A PDF has been got from the article written by us and you will not have faced any problem in Editing PDF. If you have any other problem or any question related to this, then definitely tell us by commenting so that we can help you. Thank you!